When most people think of the ultimate bachelor party destination, Las Vegas is the first place that comes to mind. Sin City is world famous for its over-the-top decadence, and offers so many ways to let loose and go wild. Here you’ll find some of the hottest nightclubs in the world, epic pool parties, strip clubs, and lavish suites. When you’re planning the perfect bachelor party in Vegas, the first thing you’ll want to do is book your hotel accommodations. To save you some searching, we’ve put together this list of the top 8 Vegas hotels for bachelor parties.
The most iconic hotel for throwing a bachelor party in Vegas is Caesars Palace, as seen in movies like The Hangover. This sprawling casino resort has an ideal location on the Las Vegas strip – but you might not even need to leave the property to find what you’re looking for.
- Party all night at Omnia, one of the most pumping nightclubs in the city
- Relax in a VIP cabana at one of the best pools in Vegas, known as the Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis
- Go to see Absinthe, a circus show that’s raunchier than your average Vegas variety show
The Suite We Recommend at Caesars Palace:
The Octavius Premium Penthouse, which features a pool table and an incredible view of the Strip.
Wynn Las Vegas
Staying at Wynn Las Vegas is an experience of total luxury, with unrivalled service and lavish accommodations. With its prime location on the Vegas Strip, Wynn is a great starting point for any adventures your night could turn into.
- Experience one of the best pool parties in Vegas at Encore Beach Club, complete with champagne showers, top DJs and luxury cabanas
- Play a round of golf on the resort’s championship golf course
- Dine at some of the finest restaurants in the city, like SW Steakhouse, Wing Lei, or Sinatra
The Suite We Recommend at Wynn Las Vegas:
The Wynn Tower Salon Suite – 1,817 square feet of opulence with floor-to-ceiling windows and a 75 inch TV.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
The Cosmopolitan is known for being one of the hippest hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, with a sexy, playful vibe and trendy décor. The Cosmo’s location gets you a prime view of the famous Bellagio Fountains, and puts you right in the center of activity on the Vegas Strip.
- Chill in a VIP cabana with a private plunge pool at Marquee Dayclub, one of the city’s best pool party spots
- Dine where the celebrities dine at hip restaurants like STK steakhouse, Jaleo, and Momofoku
- Dance all night at Marquee Nightclub, one of our favorite nightclubs in Vegas
The Suite We Recommend at The Cosmopolitan:
The Wraparound Terrace Suite, with an expansive wraparound private terrace that gives you unreal panoramic views of the Vegas skyline, as well as a sleek bar area.
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
This luxurious casino resort is situated on the south end of the Las Vegas Strip, which gets you just the right amount of retreat from the action when you need it. When staying at Mandalay Bay you’ll have access to some of the best things to do in Vegas.
- Cool off from the heat in the city’s most amazing pool complex, Mandalay Bay Beach – featuring a real sand beach and a gigantic wave pool
- Party with Cirque du Soleil performers at LIGHT Nightclub, where top DJs spin against a backdrop of massive LED screens
- Experience the breathtaking Cirque du Soleil show, Michael Jackson ONE
The Suite We Recommend at Mandalay Bay:
The Moorea Suite, which can entertain up to 21 guests. This expansive suite has a dining table for 8, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views.
Circa Hotel and Casino
This adults-only casino hotel is located smack dab on Fremont Street Experience, Downtown Las Vegas’ 24 hour party zone. Circa Hotel and Casino offers a luxury hotel experience where old Vegas style meets new Vegas technology.
- Watch a sports game on the 40-foot-tall high definition screen while swimming at Stadium Swim, the 3-level rooftop pool complex
- Place a bet at the biggest sportsbook in the world with a 78 million pixel viewing screen
- Explore Fremont Street Experience, where you’ll see girls dancing on top of bars, bizarre street performers, and the original Vegas casinos
The Suite We Recommend at Circa:
The Founder’s Suite, a stylish 1,800 square foot suite with a bar area, a fireplace, and 2 bedrooms.
The Cromwell has a reputation as a 24/7 party hotel, which makes it a perfect choice for a Vegas bachelor party. This ultra-stylish boutique hotel is in a perfect location for exploring the Strip on foot.
- Sip on cocktails in the pool while world-class DJs perform at Drai’s Dayclub, one of the hottest pool parties in town
- Have a drink at Drai’s Nightclub – a dimly-lit, stylish lounge that’s perfect for starting out your wild night in Vegas
- Walk to famous attractions like the Bellagio Fountains, the High Roller, and the Eiffel Tower
The Suite We Recommend at The Cromwell:
The Gallery Suite, with 1,411 square feet of space that includes a huge living room, dining area, and a separate wetbar with a full-sized fridge.
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
This upscale Hollywood-themed hotel is in the center of activity on the Las Vegas Strip, which makes it an excellent choice for doing Vegas right. Planet Hollywood will make you feel like celebrities.
- See the edgy illusionist, Criss Angel’s incredible magic show MINDFREAK Live – called “The #1 magic show of all time” by the Las Vegas Sun
- Reserve a luxury cabana by the pool with food and beverage service
- Explore the Las Vegas Strip without even needing to take a cab
The Suite We Recommend at Planet Hollywood:
The Ultra Panorama Suite, with 180-degree views of the Las Vegas Strip and uber-chic furnishings.
The Palms Casino Resort
Just a 7-minute cab ride from the center of the Vegas Strip, The Palms is a luxury casino hotel with a young, stylish vibe and contemporary design.
- Reserve a VIP cabana at the chic pool deck on property
- Enjoy upscale dining at Scotch 80 Prime, Vetri Cucina, and Bobby Flay’s restaurant, Shark
- Party on the rooftop at Apex Social Club, with stunning views of the neon lights of Vegas
The Suite We Recommend at The Palms:
The Two-Bedroom Penthouse, with an 8-seat bar with its own 65 inch HDTV, a huge sitting area and floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping city views.