Las Vegas, known for its vibrant entertainment and iconic landmarks, is home to Allegiant Stadium – a state-of-the-art venue that stands as a testament to the city’s commitment to world-class entertainment. In this comprehensive guide, we delve into the details of Allegiant Stadium, offering visitors an in-depth overview of what this remarkable venue has to offer.
Background & Construction
Groundbreaking for Allegiant Stadium took place on November 13, 2017, marking the commencement of a construction process that would transform the Las Vegas landscape. The construction of Allegiant Stadium came with a significant financial investment. The total cost of the project amounted to approximately $1.9 billion. The official opening ceremony took place on July 31, 2020, ushering in an era of first-class professional sports and entertainment events in the world class venue.
Architecture & Design
Allegiant Stadium is a modern architectural marvel designed to captivate and inspire by MANICA Architects. The stadium’s sleek lines and innovative design make it a standout structure against even the most iconic of skylines in the world. The stadium features a sleek, black exterior adorned with LED lighting, giving it a dynamic and visually striking appearance that locals colloquially refer to as The Death Star and The Roomba. It also features the largest retractable lanai doors in the world that open directly in front of the 93 foot Al Davis memorial flame which at the time of opening, was the largest, free-standing, 3D printed structure in the world.
Boasting a seating capacity of over 65,000, Allegiant Stadium is equipped to host a wide range of events, from sporting spectacles to concerts and conventions. The seating arrangement is designed to provide optimal views from every angle, ensuring a memorable experience for attendees whether they’re in the last row or at field level.
Events & Entertainment
Home of the Raiders
Allegiant Stadium proudly serves as the home of the Las Vegas Raiders, the city’s NFL team. Visitors have the opportunity to witness thrilling football action in a world-class environment 10-11 weekends out of the year, including preseason games, adding an extra layer of excitement to their Las Vegas experience.
Concerts and Special Events
Beyond football, Allegiant Stadium hosts a variety of concerts and special events featuring renowned artists and entertainers. To date, performers including the likes of Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Elton John, and Red Hot Chili Peppers have hosted concerts at the venue. The versatile venue is equipped with cutting-edge sound and lighting systems, creating an immersive experience for concertgoers and endless opportunities for enhanced visual effects and custom stage arrangements for performers.
Premium Suites & VIP Packages
For those seeking a premium experience, Allegiant Stadium offers luxurious suites and VIP packages. These exclusive spaces provide a private and upscale atmosphere, complete with premium seating, catering services, and unparalleled views of the events. Options include the Wynn Field Club and 128 different suites on three different levels of the stadium.
While available dining options will vary depending on the specific event taking place at the stadium, Raiders game-day provide food and beverage options from more than 30 local and celebrity restaurants and chefs. All outlets are cashless and only accept major credit and debit cards. Check out a few of our favorite options below:
FukuBurger (Section 128)
Located at Section 128, FukuBurger, the beloved Japanese burger haven curated by Colin Fukunaga, offers a delectable fusion of American favorites with a Japanese twist. Indulge in the famed chicken katsu, Fuku fries, the signature FukuBurger, and a silver and black burger featuring American cheese and miso-bacon slaw. Originating from a widely popular food truck, FukuBurger stakes its claim as serving the “best burger in Vegas,” promising a culinary experience that combines tradition with innovation.
Guy Fieri’s American Kitchen and Bar (Section 243)
Channeling the culinary flair of the renowned chef and Raider superfan, Guy Fieri’s American Kitchen and Bar at Section 243 presents a mouthwatering selection of dishes. Savor Guy’s fries, the Real Cheezy burger, the Prime Time Kobe burger, Tailgater Trash Can nachos, and the Motley Que pulled pork sandwich. With three Las Vegas restaurants to his name, Guy Fieri brings his signature bold flavors and creativity to the stadium, ensuring a feast that transcends traditional game-day fare.
Sweet & Boozy (Section 106)
Indulge your sweet tooth at Sweet & Boozy, situated at Section 106 and proudly named the official ice cream of the Las Vegas Raiders. This dessert haven elevates the game-day experience with over-the-top spiked treats and drinks, including the irresistible overflowing Thundercup. With an emphasis on decadence and flavor, Sweet & Boozy adds a delightful touch to the stadium’s culinary offerings, ensuring a sweet conclusion to your visit.
Find the full list of restaurants and bars available at the stadium here.
For those looking to embrace the true spirit of the Las Vegas Raiders, The Raider Image, the official team store, awaits you at the north entrance of Allegiant Stadium. This expansive 18,500 square-foot store is a haven for fans, offering a wide range of Raider merchandise. Opened in September 2020, The Raider Image is ready to serve you seven days a week from 11am to 7pm. Immerse yourself in the world of the Raiders and pick up your favorite gear, jerseys, and memorabilia to commemorate your visit.
Stadium Bag Policy
Ensuring the safety and security of all attendees, Allegiant Stadium has a strict bag policy in place. Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Approved Bags: Bags must be clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and must not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- Clutch Bags: Small clutch bags, measuring 4.5” x 6.5” x 2”, can be taken into the stadium in addition to one of the approved clear bags mentioned above.
- Medical Items: An exception will be made for necessary medical items, but they are subject to inspection prior to entry.
- Prohibited Items: Items such as purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags, and camera bags (or any bag larger than the permissible size) are strictly prohibited.
Stadium Bag Check Services
For added convenience, Allegiant Stadium provides three bag check locations. Here are the details:
- Fee: There is a $20 non-refundable charge per bag checked.
- Payment Method: Payment is cashless, and both debit/credit cards and mobile payment methods (Apple or Google Pay) are accepted.
- Operating Hours: Bag check opens simultaneously with stadium entries and closes one hour post-event.
- Lost and Found: Bags remaining after bag check closes will be returned to the lost and found.
Box Office & Will Call
The Ticketmaster Box Office at Allegiant Stadium is located at the Northeast corner of the stadium. To contact the Box Office, you can call (725) 780-2100. Guests must show photo identification at Will Call in order to pick up tickets. For Will Call to release the tickets, the name on the photo identification must match the name under which the tickets are left.
Raiders Gameday: Will Call opens four hours prior to kickoff and closes at the end of halftime.
Other major events: Please visit the event’s detail page on allegiantstadium.com/events prior to the event for all event day-related information.
The Allegiant Stadium tour is a great way to get a behind the scenes look at exclusive areas of the stadium. Tours generally take 75 minutes and include approximately 1 mile of walking. Highlights of the tour may include, The Al Davis Memorial Torch, Broadcast Booth, Private Suites and Clubs, Raiderettes Locker Room, Ray Morgan Press Room, Raiders Locker Room, and the Field. Tickets can be purchased up to 5 weeks in advance and cost $70/person.
Parking, Transportation, & Access
- SpotHero App: Single event or game-day parking passes are available via the SpotHero app. It’s recommended to purchase passes in advance to secure your parking spot.
- Early Arrival: If driving your own car, allow plenty of time to get to the stadium, especially at the beginning of the NFL season. Familiarize yourself with the area and streets that may be converted to one-way on game or event days.
- Lane and Parking Time: Vehicles are permitted to line up in a single lane closest to the curb one hour prior to the gate opening time, space permitted. Overnight parking prior to game day is not allowed.
- No Re-entry: Allegiant Stadium parking lots strictly prohibit re-entry. Once you exit the parking lot, your pass will not be valid for entry again. Plan accordingly to make the most of your parking experience.
Transportation & Access
- Walking Option: The best walking option for accessing Allegiant Stadium is from Las Vegas Blvd. via Hacienda Bridge. This pedestrian-friendly route, closed to automobile traffic on select event days, ensures a safe and enjoyable walk for fans.
- Rideshare Options: Rideshare services are available at Allegiant Stadium. The designated pick-up and drop-off location is in Lot N, just north of the stadium, providing a convenient transportation option.
- RTC’s Deuce Bus: The RTC’s Deuce bus runs 24/7 every 15 minutes from 57 stops along Las Vegas Blvd. The closest stop near Hacienda Bridge at Mandalay Bay allows fans to travel to the game and back. A 24-hour pass, priced at $8, is available on the RTC app for convenient transportation around the Strip.
- Dedicated Area for Taxis and Shuttles: A dedicated area west of the stadium near Diablo and Procyon is available for taxis, shuttles, and general drop-off and pick-up before and after games.
Allegiant Stadium stands as a central hub of entertainment in the heart of Las Vegas, offering a premier experience for sports enthusiasts, music aficionados, and all visitors. From its striking architecture and compelling background to the lively atmosphere within, the stadium reflects the city’s dedication to delivering top-notch experiences. Immerse yourself in the excitement, relish the vibrant atmosphere, and create enduring memories in this iconic venue at the heart of Las Vegas’s entertainment landscape.