Vegas Hotel Gift
Certificates / Free E-Cards
with music of your choice!)
(Personal Message Here)
Direct E-Card Features:
- Redeemable for any hotel or air/hotel package offered by Las Vegas
Direct - the ideal gift.
- You get a confirmation email as soon as you order the gift
certificate with a link to the e-card, and the person getting it
will receive an email whenever you schedule it to be sent.
- Birthday present. Holiday gift. Thank you card. Company
prize for a job well done.
- Can be used for any travel dates. No restrictions on when they
- Amount can be set to anything you want up to $5,000 (USD).
- Free E-Card is also available. They can be used for anything,
such as inviting your friends to a Las Vegas trip, letting them you
know you are going to Vegas.
- If the actual hotel cost is less than the certificate, the gift
recipient can use the extra cash on anything they want, such as
meals, shows, gambling, spas, shopping, transportation, etc.
- Customizable with a personal message, picture, and music!
- Sent electronically via e-mail as an e-card. Can be scheduled
for delivery whenever you want it sent!
Terms and Conditions
Las Vegas Direct Gift certificates may be redeemed only through Las Vegas
Direct. All Las Vegas Direct gift certificates expire 2 years from the date of
issue, except (a) certificates purchased in California, New Hampshire, or Rhode
Island which do not expire. In states where expiration dates apply, this
certificate must be redeemed and travel reservation must be completed within the
applicable period of validity. Gift certificates may be claimed by submitting the confirmation
number of a hotel or air/hotel package booked at LasVegasDirect.com along with the gift certificate
confirmation number and your mailing address using our
Gift certificates are non-refundable and have no cash value. Once claim is sent,
the full amount of the original gift certificate will be sent to the named
recipient within 14 days. All federal, state and local laws apply. Certificates
will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. Gift certificates are
non-transferable. Gift Certificates will only be sent via email. When paying by
credit card, purchaser's name and address must be the same as the name and
address listed with the respective credit card company.