Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CRAZIEST THING THAT HAPPEN TO ME WAS WAY BACK IN 1992, I LIKE TO WATCH THE HIGH ROLLERS BET MY YEARS WORTH OF SALARY ON ONE HAND OF BLACKJACK AND NOT EVEN FLINCH WHEN THEY LOSE!!!!!!!! HA HA , AND THATS SO UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY HOO I WAS WATCHIN THIS VERY HAPPY PORTLY MAN PLAYIN AT CEASERS PALACE 100 BLACKJACK ALL BY HIMSELF.I SAID GIVE THAT MAN A BLACKJACK AND BAM!!!!!!!!!! HE GOT FIVE BLACKJACKS OUT OF SEVEN HANDS!!!!!!!!! I STARTED TO WALK AWAY WHEN ONE OF HIS HENCH MEN ASKED ME TO STAY, HE TOLD ME THAT I GAVE HIS BOSS GOOD LUCK AND HE WANTED ME TO STAY. SO I DID THINKIN WHAT THE HELL , I MEAN IM NEVER GOING TO PLAY AT A 100 TABLE. THE HIGH ROLLER WAS FROM AUSTRIA WITH A THICK ACCENT AND ASKED ME DO I LIKE TO DRINK? I SAID YES THINKING I WAS GETTING A CEVESA AND HE ORDERS CRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ASKES ME TO PLAY TO AND GIVES ME A HAND FUL OF BLACKCHIPS!!!!!!!!!! AM THINKING MAN IM NOT A HO BUT I COULD LEARN TO BE ONE AFTER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!! I START TO PLAY AND OF COURSE I WIN WHEN I PLAY WITH OTHERS PEOPLES MONEY, AND IM HAVING A SO THIS IS THE LIFE MOMENT THAT IM BURNING IN MY MEMORY. SVEN WAS HIS NAME AND HE TOLD ME HOW HE LOVES VEGAS, IM LIKE WHO DOESNT??????????? AND BY THIS TIME IT WAS GOING TO BE 5AM AND I HAD YET TO GO TO BED!!!!!! I THANKED HIM FOR LETTING ME PLAY WITH HIS MUCHO DINERO, AND HE GIVES ME THE WINNINGS AND AN EXTRA BOTTLE OF CHAMPANGE!!!!!!!!!! YOU COULD HAVE PUSHED ME OVER WITH A FEATHER!!!!!!!!!! I HAD IN MY HANDS OVER 5OOO.00 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS THE MOST UNFORGETTABLE NITE!!!!!!!!!!!! I WENT ON A SPREE, TOOK THE REST HOME TO PAY MY BILLS. IF I EVER RUN INTO HIM AGAIN AM GOING TO TAKE HIM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a great read and one of the things I know best about VEGAS. Seize the moment and enjoy whatever happens. In Las Vegas good people of both sexes have been seen to share the wealth with so called temporary "lucky people" I have both given money and received the same over my gambling career because of "lucky" moments and the strangers who shared them with me". Finding that Austrian and taking him home would never be the same without your moment lost somewhere in time at a 21 table one evening. On my luckiest night at a craps table it took me longer to convince the women who accidently rubbed my shoulder (and her boyfriend) that the black chip I was giving her had no strings attached; than the 40 minutes I had rolled the dice. But thats another story. Oh, later she sought me out in case I changed my mind. I didn't but it did make me smile. Actually, I still smile remembering it.

Thats just my little opinion and I know you were just wishing out loud about the Austrian.
    Last edited by Bossman; 05-11-2007, 04:48 PM.

Comment

I've read this again tonight and I just got to know DOES ROZ KNOW?

Everytime I read this I learn more about you have a good trip at the end of Sept. win loads and send for me....you know you want to hun.

Comment

On my last trip I was super lucky at the blackjack table. When I left, some folks asked if they could rub my arm for luck! I obliged of course! Was a great time

Comment

Yippee Yippee great 4 U

Comment

Getting hit on by the call girls...just sayin'

Comment

Working...
            X