This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dislike this advertising slogan!

It makes it sound like you have permission abandon your values and sense of character because you are away from home. When you get home, you still have done what you did and you still have to live with yourself.

Re: I dislike this advertising slogan!

I dislike you

Comment

Re: I dislike you

OUCH!!!!!!

Originally posted by Hakechrr
      I dislike you
      now play nice....
      Last edited by iamabigashot; 02-25-2006, 05:27 AM.

Comment

I like the slogan in VEGAS you can be anybody or nobody do things you would not normaly do without every one judging you. It isn't like you are trying to pick up hookers just have a good time. just don't read more into it than what is said. or do you pick up the hookers, get drunk, sleep it off in the gutter. maybe you need to get a life and quit being so judgemental of other people. just a thought

Comment

I too like this slogan. Everyone needs a break from reality for a rest at some time in one's life. Most visitors do not drop moral values but maintain them throughout an adventure like seeing Las Vegas. In fact I think it is a great slogan from an advertising perspective.

For the few male or females who may get carried away with this slogan; they will pay dearly for whatever they want. (and it would be cheaper to just stay home)

Comment

Working...
          X