my first vegas vacation!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first vegas vacation!

Hi there, on my first trip to Vegas recently, my grandad, ancle and I drove my grandads motorhome down there fron Vancouver BC Canada. The trip down was great and was an excellent bonding experience for us.We got to see a lot of the west, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Oregon and Washington. We stayed at Arizona Charlies on the Boulder Highway and spent most of our time on the Strip. The drinks, food and gambling were great as was the hospitality. I can not wait tocome back with friends really soon, and have more fun. The sights and sounds were awesome and I really enjoyed the fountain show and despite the fact that drinking on the street is legal, we saw no sign of any rowdy or dangerous behaviour. I dont know if it is the dry and hot weather but regardless I didnt seem to get to badly hungover though I drank enough cocktails and beer to kill a small horse Again I can NOT WAIT to come back!!!!

Re: my first vegas vacation!

Glad you liked the trip. I took the same route about 30 years ago and now the trail is marked for you. I am in the BC interior now and follow the Okanagan route or fly out of Kelowna or Calgary.

Comment

Please take me with you next time (just swing by N. Van).

Comment

I LOVE staying at the Monte Carlo when I go to Vegas. The rooms are a decent size, they're clean, the bathrooms are okay. The maids are really nice. They will switch out your towels daily, without asking. The hotel has 24 hour room service.
        Last edited by lvdirect; 08-18-2011, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Spock You're in North Van I always pictured you in the east

Comment

Working...
          X