players beware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• players beware

I love vegas. I think its the best place to be any time of the year. If you like excitement away from every day life, vegas is the only place to be. But with all its fun and excitements there are dark sides no one wants to talk about or covered up hush hush. Vegas can be brutal and I m not talkn about gambling. I like to open a thread to share my experience and hear from other lv visitors who had similar experiences.
    as a high roller playn at Aria I met a young woman. She introduced herself as a visitor attending a convention that wk. well, details aside, after few drinks and we went up to my suite. we had few more drinks and next thing I remember is wakn up with all my valuables missing ie stolen. rolex; diamond ring, money, etc. I am gd at judgn people and avoiding workn girls but this woman totally got me. this was reported to the hotel seurity and to the lvpd. They tell me this unfortunately happens very often. every day they tell me. When i think that I could have been physically hurt or even killed, i m just greatful that i m safe. While gaming, we are an easy target totally unaware that anything might happen especially in a nice hotel but preditors are targeting us for our visible money(chips) or for our jewelry. So beware players. u are never safe.

Re: players beware

The most I have ever had to deal with was "rail thieves" at the craps table. Security were actually the ones to nab the two person crew who had worked me. (without my being aware) The black chips ($100.00) were returned to me immediately and I have no clue what happened to them...nor do I care.

Normally as long as I'm in one of the better hotels they will look after there customers.

Comment

Appreciate the tip and will be careful.

Comment

sounds like they drugged you. Lucky you woke up!!

Comment

Good reminder - safety first.

Comment

Working...
          X